Start your journey with a massage
Massage is one of the oldest healing therapies in the world. Before the introduction of modern technology and medicine, massage therapy aided in the healing of the mind, body and spirit. Today, massage is still practiced for those same reasons as well as serving as a preventive approach to well-being and inner peace.
Each service is customized to your specific needs by licensed professionals.
- 1/2 Hour Massage – $45
- 1 Hour Massage – $70
- 1 1/2 Hour Massage – $90
- Deep Tissue 1/2 hour – $50
- Deep-Tissue Massage 1 Hour – $80
- Deep Tissues Massage 1 1/2 hour – $105
- Cupping: 1/2 hour $45
- Kinesio Taping: $15 Per joint
- Ultimate Detox – 1 hour $70
- Peppermint Chill – 1 1/2 hour $90
- Moroccan Oil Ritual – 1 1/2 hour – $95 the complete spa experience, relaxation from head to toe
- CBD Oil add- on 1/2 oz $7.50 1 oz $15
- Light Therapy – add on to any massage $10
- Spa Reflexology: 1 Hour – $80
Indulge your feet in an hour of massage. This ancient style of bodywork relaxes and works your whole being by stimulating your entire body. (There are some contraindications to this service.)
Please mention you would like to be in the couples room at the time of booking. We do not charge extra for use of the room. Some services can not be done in this room together.
- 1/2 hour couples Massage: $45 each person
- 1 hour couples massage: $70 each person
- 1 1/2 hour couples massage: $90 each person
Soothe your ever-changing body with a massage tailored to relieve back and neck discomfort and to ease headaches, fatigue and edema on a table especially designed for the mom to be. (Please inform the desk you are expecting when scheduling to make sure the pregnancy table is available. There are some contraindications, you may be asked for a doctor’s release.)
- 1 hour Pregnancy Massage: $70
- 1/2 hour Pregnancy Massage: $45
- 1 1/2 hour Pregnancy Massage: $90
- Invigorating Scalp Massage: 1/2 Hour – $50
The use of eucalyptus with hot Moroccanoil scalp treatment will relieve stress and tension within your face, neck and scalp. Emerge wonderfully relaxed, positively charged and ready to face the day.
- Lymphatic Massage: 1 hour – $80
- Cranial-Sacral: 1 hour – $80
- Taijitu Massage: 1 Hour – $120
Just as the concept of Yin and Yang describes two simultaneously opposing and complementary aspects, so too does our four-handed massage. Having two therapists work in unison is truly a heaven-on-earth experience.
- “Element of 2” – $130
This private couples massage class teaches you how to massage someone you care about. You will learn proper techniques so you won’t hurt your partner or yourself. After the class, you’ll receive an informational booklet along with a complimentary bottle of professional massage oil.
- Corporate Chair Massage – Call for price
A 10-15 minute massage that focuses on the high-tension areas of the neck, back, shoulders, arms and hands. Chair massage is performed on an ergonomically designed portable chair, in which you sit on facing forward with your head in a face rest. Chair massage is especially effective at producing therapeutic results in a brief period of time and is performed right in your place of business. Your employees’ wellness is not a luxury but an investment.
- Hot Stone Massage: 1/2 Hours – $50
A great introduction to the hot stones.
- Hot Stone Massage: 1 Hour – $80
- Hot Stone Massage: 1 1/2 Hours – $100
Feel the tension melt from your muscles as heated river stones are placed strategically over your body. The combination of deep penetrating heat and massage will relax the muscles and restore the body and mind.
- Shirodhara Massage – Energy Based Service: 1 hour – $80
Experience a treatment unique and powerful in its ability to relieve physical and emotional tension and achieve a state of ultimate calmness in the nervous system. Shirodhara opens your chakras while incorporating massage and concludes with a therapeutic flow of oil on the third eye, a service for those looking for complete relaxation. Shirodhara, an element of Ayurvedic medicine, has been used for 5,000 years in India. The word shirodhara breaks down into two ideas: “shiro,” meaning head, and “dhara,” meaning to flow. Together they form a concept that aims to bring physical and emotional balance by rejuvenating the spirit and preserving health.
- Dry Brush Add-on: – $10
Add-on for any massage service. One of the best ways to exfoliate by getting rid of the dry skin without harming the healthy skin.
- Water Massage: 1 Hour – $80
A tropical rainstorm for your body. Let the Element of Water and our nine-headed Vichy Shower wash your stress right down the drain.
- Raindrop Therapy: 1 Hour – $80
Drops of pure essential oils fall like gentle rain onto your back. Raindrop therapy is designed to bring the body into balance, release blockages and help to align the energy centers of the body. (There are some contraindications to this service.)
- Raindrop Therapy: 1 1/2 Hours – $95
A full-body massage including raindrop oils.
- Synergy Massage: 1 1/2 Hour – $90
A full-body dry brush to refresh the skin, Raindrop oils on the back to help build up you immune system and a warm mud mask on your feet.
- * All prices are subject to change at any time